132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions. 5 New Jobs Today.
Outreach Assistant Director for Industry Partnerships
Purdue University and the Mitchell E. Daniels Jr. School of Business are excited to announce that they are looking for a person that has working knowledge of experiential education, talent engagement, customized programs, and higher education to become its next Outreach Assistant Director for Industry Partnerships. The Assistant Director for Industry Partnerships supports the team strategy of driving new and existing industry partnerships through consistent outreach, connection, and follow-up with a variety of partners focused on experiential learning, recruitment, talent development, engagement, and investment opportunities with Purdue’s School of Business. This position manages a portfolio of industry partners with the goal of creating mutually beneficial relationships to enhance corporate and academic partnerships. The Assistant Director reports to the Managing Director of the Partnerships Office and supports the development and implementation of an annual strategic plan for partnerships primarily through portfolio management and new relationship development.
About Mitchell E. Daniels, Jr. School of Business: The Mitchell E. Daniels, Jr. School of Business aspires to take a top 25 program and transform it into a top 10 program that competes for the best students in the country. The key components of this transformation are
- Career Bound and the Larsen Leader’s Academy. Programs that sharply improve students’ professional competencies by providing enhanced coaching and mentoring alongside an integrated curricular/co-curricular approach to professional development.
- Curriculum Innovation. A systematic process for: creating new degree programs that leverage the unique strengths of Purdue and the School of Management; engaging in continuous quality improvement via external program reviews for existing programs; and strengthening the integrated management core.
- Integrated Learning Ecosystem. Programs that enhance learning outcomes by: improving faculty course design and classroom presence; expanding alumni- and executive-in-residence programs; developing peer mentoring and tutoring networks; adopting advanced learning technologies; and building out core tools digital libraries.
- Transformational Experiences. Growing undergraduate research, study abroad, and case competitions while significantly expanding experiential learning via internal programs and corporate engagement.
Hybrid work will be considered for this position based on the candidate’s location, and interest
For full consideration please apply directly to: https://bit.ly/40ApZ40
- A bachelor’s degree in management, communications, human resources, or a related field
- A minimum of 5 years experience with program/project development, management, and outcome assessments
- Ability to work independently to develop and implement key initiatives using sales/account management techniques and project management skills
- Strong computer skills and comfort using technology platforms
- Ability to be a strong team member in a collaborative work environment
- Master’s degree
- Experience and familiarity working with high-level corporate representatives
- Experience with research and development of proposals for individualized clients
- Previous experience in Sales, Recruiting, Training and Development, Fundraising, recruiting, Account Management
- To learn more about Purdue’s benefits summary https://www.purdue.edu/hr/Benefits/employeebenefits/benefits_enrollment/summaries.php
- Purdue will not sponsor employment authorization for this position
- A background check will be required for employment in this position
- FLSA: Exempt (Not Eligible For Overtime)
- Retirement Eligibility: Defined Contribution Waiting Period
- All new hires will be expected to follow Protect Purdue guidelines. To learn more, visit https://bit.ly/3DH3z6f
- Purdue University is an EOE/AA employer. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply
*Please mention you saw this ad on BusinessSchoolJobs.*
Business School Jobs in Popular Cities