132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions.
Business Services Manager
This position is responsible for setting the strategic direction and managing services provided by the Business Services Office. The Manager provides leadership for the staff that provide business services that include accounts payable, purchasing, and budgets for the college that follow federal, state, and institution policies.
- College Budget Director
- Provides leadership and technical advice, information and assistance to individuals or departments in interpreting budgetary data and procedures
- Develops efficient procedures within the business services department
- Develop and conduct trainings for the Institution as a whole related to processes, procedure, and operations within Business Services
- Implements policy within the business services department
- Assists Vice President of Finance and Operations in specialized reporting, audit responses, and college budget management
- Approve disbursements
- Works with state and federal officials and auditors
- Assigns and maintains copier codes for college departments
- Coordinates preparation and submission of various external reports
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field from an accredited institution
- Four (4) years of budget and/or accounting experience.
- Supervisory experience is preferred.
Cleveland State offers a comprehensive benefits package, including but not limited to the following:
Insurance: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability (long and short term), FSA/HSA
Wellness Incentive Program (if enrolled in health)
Educational Assistance: Fee Waiver, Spouse/Dependent Discounts, Tuition Reimbursement
Employee Assistance Program
Retirement Options: State of TN Pension (TCRS), 401a, 401k with $50 match, 403b, and 457
13 Paid Holidays/Year
Sick and Annual Leave
Sick Leave Bank
State Employee Discount Program with over 900 merchants
If you are interested, click on the link below to apply.
Human Resources Office
Cleveland State Community College
Telephone: 423-478-6203; FAX: 423-478-6257
*Please mention you saw this ad on BusinessSchoolJobs.*
Business School Jobs in Popular Cities