132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions.
Administrative Support Assistant III- Health & Business Services- Essex
- Class Description
The purpose of this class is to provide advanced level administrative support services to assigned department, school or division.
- Minimum Requirements
High school diploma/GED and seven years related office experience or Associate’s Degree and five years related office experience; knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office applications; must complete and pass Microsoft testing modules which includes Word and Excel and demonstrate the ability to type 45 wpm; experience in higher education preferred. (Candidates with proof of current Microsoft Office Expert Specialist Certification do not need to test.)
- Class Specific Essential Duties
- Assist and provide information to students, faculty, administrators and the college community in person and on the telephone.
- Assist with special projects, meetings and/or special events.
- Serve as liaison between department or program and other offices or organizations.
- Research, analyze and process data into college systems.
- Maintain records and files.
- Assist with area budget process.
- Compile reports, documents, forms and correspondence.
- Create and track check requests, requisitions, work orders and other request forms.
- Manage calendars for department personnel.
- Process and manage all relevant course, program and/or personnel paperwork.
Essential Job Duties are intended to be examples of duties and are not intended to be all inclusive. There will be other duties as assigned.
- Position Specific Essential Duties
- Facilitate the operation of the department at a high-quality, independent level including: a) calendar management for department personnel; b) assists with the planning and coordination of special events, projects, meetings and/or special events; c) delegating assignments on behalf of the Dean; and d) mentoring staff and work study/part-time associates.
- Perform duties for respective office location and serve as primary back-up for the short-term absences of support personnel.
- Assist with the budget including: a) development assistance, support, monitoring and maintenance; b) coordinates collection and preparation of financial and operational reports for CE; c) research, collect and compile information from external sources for purchasing decisions and budget management; d) liaison between Dean, area personnel and the director and assistant of CE Financial Operations.
- Assist with proposal development and supporting documents for contract training customers and with tracking of billings for assigned department.
- Design and create reports, documents and forms for review by Dean which are typically of a sensitive and/or confidential nature.
*Please mention you saw this ad on BusinessSchoolJobs.*
Business School Jobs in Popular Cities
Business School Hiring Begins Here.Â®