132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions.
Associate Director, Professional and Regional Alumni Engagement
ASSOC ALUMNI RELATIONS DIR
Chicago-Water Tower Campus
ALUMNI & SPECIAL EVENTS
ALUMNI RELATIONS (03602A)
Is this split and/or fully grant funded?
Duties and Responsibilities
This role has the exciting responsibility to serve as the Alumni Engagement lead for the
Quinlan School of Business and its related entities. By partnering with the faculty and staff leadership within the Quinlan School of Business, this position will collaborate in the formation of annual alumni engagement plans which result in higher levels of engagement across all alumni and friends of the school. Position title dependent on experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build internal partnerships with faculty and administration within the Quinlan School of Business in order to gain awareness of current and future needs
- Understand priorities for strategic initiatives and priorities for the Quinlan School of Business that also resonate with the diverse alumni base of the campus
- Collaborate with the Quinlan School of Business dean and other leadership to build enthusiasm and support for the priorities of each school and program while also maintaining close contact with the development team
- Create and sustain effective outreach strategies for the alumni from the Quinlan School of Business while collaborating with the Annual Giving and Digital Engagement teams to maximize opportunities for engagement
- In collaboration with the Special Events team, manage special events for the school to engage alumni and students in the priorities of each school
- Work as part of the larger Alumni Engagement team supporting overall division- wide metrics and activities
- In conjunction with Digital Engagement, coordinate alumni communications and messaging for the school
- As part of the overall Alumni Relations team, periodic travel to regional alumni communities may be required
- Perform other duties as required
Minimum Education and/or Work Experience
Bachelor’s degree and minimum of four years of experience in alumni relations, public relations, communications or related field required.
- Proven ability to manage complex projects and initiatives involving multiple stakeholders
- Create and execute on presentations and speaking engagements with a variety of audiences including university leadership, alumni, faculty, staff, and students Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with a diverse range of alumni audiences
- Experience in setting priorities and balancing multiple projects at once
- Ability to staff events both locally and in assigned markets throughout the country
Proficiency with MS Office Suite and familiarity with database software packages.
Required operation of university owned vehicles
Does this position require direct animal or patient contact?
Special Instructions to Applicants
Diversity and Inclusion Statement
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
As one of the nation’s largest Jesuit, Catholic universities, Loyola University Chicago fosters a transformative cultural experience that honors diversity, equity, and inclusion . We are committed to not only recruiting, but also retaining a diverse, mission driven workforce and enabling a culture of inclusiveness in an environment that values service excellence, stewardship, personal well-being, and professional development for all of our employees. Loyola University Chicago supports its staff and faculty with a wide array of affordable, comprehensive and competitive benefits centered on health and wellness, financial security, equity, and work-life balance. We actively seek those who wish to join our faculty, staff, and students in a community of diverse opinions, perspectives, and backgrounds supporting our Jesuit mission and striving toward the same goal of being persons for and with others.
*Please mention you saw this ad on BusinessSchoolJobs.*
Business School Jobs in Popular Cities