132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions. 5 New Jobs Today.
Associate Director, Access, Equity & Engagement
About the Opportunity
About the D’Amore-McKim School of Business:
Founded in 1922, the D’Amore-McKim School of Business at Northeastern University prepares the leaders that the times demand. We deliver a curriculum that combines knowledge in technology and data analytics with uniquely human skills, such as critical thinking, creativity, and an entrepreneurial mindset. From undergraduate to MBA-level programs—online, on-site, or hybrid, full- or part-time, our world-renowned experiential approach empowers our students, faculty, alumni, and partners to create impact far beyond the confines of discipline, degree, and campus.
The Associate Director, Access, Equity & Engagement is responsible for program development, assessment and execution of initiatives that primarily support first-generation college students and students from historically underrepresented groups. An integral member of D’Amore-McKim’s Office of Student Engagement, Affinity & Inclusion (OSEAI), this person will work closely and collaboratively with the OSEAI team to build and grow an innovative portfolio of programs that aim to achieve the goals outlined in the D’Amore-McKim Strategic Plan, with an emphasis on activities that seek to cultivate an inclusive culture of belonging that enhances the undergraduate student experience.
A Bachelor’s degree is required; Master’s degree is preferred plus a minimum of 5 years of experience that includes:
- Experience developing and managing programs/initiatives that support personal or professional development of undergraduate students or early career individuals
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a variety of audiences and stakeholders; experience working with business industry is a plus
- Proven ability to work independently, demonstrating strong problem solving and advocacy skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment and commitment to cultivating inclusive culture of belonging
- Experience leveraging technology to track and analyze data. Knoweldge and experience in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Familiarity with Canvas or similar LMS systems a plus.
Documents to Submit:
Northeastern University considers factors such as candidate work experience, education and skills when extending an offer.
Northeastern has a comprehensive benefits package for benefit eligible employees. This includes medical, vision, dental, paid time off, tuition assistance, wellness & life, retirement- as well as commuting & transportation. Visit
https://hr.northeastern.edu/benefits/for more information.
Northeastern University is an equal opportunity employer, seeking to recruit and support a broadly diverse community of faculty and staff. Northeastern values and celebrates diversity in all its forms and strives to foster an inclusive culture built on respect that affirms inter-group relations and builds cohesion.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To learn more about Northeastern University’s commitment and support of diversity and inclusion, please see
*Please mention you saw this ad on BusinessSchoolJobs.*
Business School Jobs in Popular Cities