132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions. 5 New Jobs Today.
Contracts Summer Internship
Provide Contract Negotiation and Administration support . Day to day tasks include:
- Assist with review of contract documents
- Author Business Correspondence to Customers
- Interface with Program Management and other
Finance and Business Operations functions
- Assist with preparation of presentation materials
- Assist with administration and analysis of financial information to include closeout activities and contract awards
- Assist with preparation of internal business documents which authorize performance (e.g. Contract Authorizations, Proposal Authorizations, etc.).
Currently enrolled in an accredited degree
program pursuing a degree in Communications, Pre Law, and/ or Business (e.g. Finance, Accounting, Management, etc.).
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
*Please mention you saw this ad on BusinessSchoolJobs.*
Business School Jobs in Popular Cities