132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions.
Pharmacy Business Analyst
- Job ID:
- 450 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- Work Location:
- Full Remote: 4-5 days remote/wk
The Pharmacy Business Analyst is a quantitative analytics professional who specializes in delivering actionable insights and analytics to business users, leveraging an enterprise analytics framework, infrastructure, and operating model.
The Pharmacy Business Analyst is responsible for delivering on multiple common tasks with minimal supervision during a project on time and of high quality supporting clinical and operational areas, including but not limited to, infusion operations, quality and patient safety, finance, pharmacy supply chain, and research.
Located in Boston and the surrounding communities, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute brings together world renowned clinicians, innovative researchers and dedicated professionals, allies in the common mission of conquering cancer, HIV/AIDS and related diseases. Combining extremely talented people with the best technologies in a genuinely positive environment, we provide compassionate and comprehensive care to patients of all ages; we conduct research that advances treatment; we educate tomorrow's physician/researchers; we reach out to underserved members of our community; and we work with amazing partners, including other Harvard Medical School-affiliated hospitals.
- Responsible for working on multiple (1-2) projects simultaneously, ideally supporting a single business stakeholder.
- Collaborate with manager to identify high-level business need, develop project charter, and consult with the business stakeholder to define scope.
- Collaborate on business requirements gathering.
- Identify data source(s) and develop technical data design requirements.
- Develop viz wireframes and leverage BI tools to craft visualizations and dashboards.
- Write SQL queries to develop data sources.
- Collaborate with internal teams for Quality Assurance.
- Contribute to development of analytic assets that can be used institute wide.
Bachelorís degree in science, technology, engineering, mathematics, or related field required.
2 years or Masterís degree in a STEM field. Tableau and Clarity Data model experience preferred.
Tableau certification required within 6 months of hire.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Communicates in a professional manner with others inside and outside the department (i.e., staff, patients, providers, other institutions).
- Works effectively as a member of a unit team and cross functional teams.
- Has working knowledge of and is able to use all technology and software required to perform primary job functions.
- Prioritizes and adapts to change; accepts additional responsibilities based on the changing needs of the work setting.
- Resolves problems and escalates as appropriate.
At Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, we work every day to create an innovative, caring, and inclusive environment where every patient, family, and staff member feels they belong.† As relentless as we are in our mission to reduce the burden of cancer for all, we are equally committed to diversifying our faculty and staff.† Cancer knows no boundaries and when it comes to hiring the most dedicated and diverse professionals, neither do we. If working in this kind of organization inspires you, we encourage you to apply.
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute is an equal opportunity employer and affirms the right of every qualified applicant to receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, age, ancestry, military service, protected veteran status, or other groups as protected by law.
*Please mention you saw this ad on BusinessSchoolJobs.*
Business School Jobs in Popular Cities