132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions. 5 New Jobs Today.
Online Marketing Adjunct Faculty
We are looking for instructors to teach in our undergraduate Marketing programs. This would be an ideal position for a Marketing professional. No prior teaching experience is needed; we provide training, mentoring, and ongoing faculty support.
Since 1966, ECPI University’s employees have been dedicated to helping students achieve their academic and career goals through our unique education model. If you are looking for an opportunity to share your industry experience, provide practical hands-on instruction, and make a real difference in our students’ lives, ECPI University may be for you.
Our terms are five weeks long and offer faculty the perfect environment in which to share their specific industry experiences to help students achieve learning outcomes. Candidates must be available evenings and weekends to support our busy adult learners.
Master’s degree in Business Administration with 18 graduate semester hours in the discipline from a regionally accredited educational institution.
3-5 years industry experience required within the past 5 years required
Appropriate technical certification or licensure (if required)
- The highest levels of integrity.
- Able to work in a 5-week course accelerated environment.
- Attentive listener, and able to see multiple perspectives.
- Ability to quickly build connections with students using strong interpersonal skills (including
approachability and empathy)
- Exemplary interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable being first point of contact to troubleshoot software or technical concerns for students.
Faculty Technical Requirements:
- Reliable high-speed internet required.
- Responsible for supplying your own windows-based computer and webcam.
- Your computer system must pass the ECPI University minimum requirements test.
- Required to teach one live session each week and hold one live office hour per week via Zoom.
Benefits of Employment
ECPI University provides comprehensive benefits on the first of the month after thirty (30) days of employment, some of which are highlighted below:
- Competitive compensation
- Retirement plan
- Health Advocate
- Some industry certifications
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Discounts (i.e., Tickets at Work, Verizon Wireless, MetLife Pet Insurance)
- iPad/Computer Purchase Program
- Employee Referral Program
*Please mention you saw this ad on BusinessSchoolJobs.*
Business School Jobs in Popular Cities