132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions. 5 New Jobs Today.
2023 - Adjunct Faculty - Business
The Richmond Campus of Bryant & Stratton College is accepting applications for an adjunct instructor to teach Business courses.
- Correspond routinely with the Dean of Instruction.
- Foster academic excellence in teaching and learning.
- Instruct students in accordance with College policies/curricula.
- Effectively prepare for class and encourage students to participate in College activities.
- Support College extracurricular functions.
- Remain current in the teaching field through professional development.
- Prepare and submit beginning-of-term and end-of-term paperwork in a timely fashion.
- Coordinate student internships and assist in recruiting internship sites.
- Promote campus activities.
- Provide instruction for day, evening, and/or weekend classes.
- Provide instruction in face-to-face, virtual, online, and blended modalities.
- Maintain proficiency with technology, including Microsoft products (including Outlook and Teams) and Learning Management Systems (Blackboard).
- Master in Business Administration (MBA)
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 1-3 years of experience teaching preferred.
- Ability to interact and work effectively with faculty, staff, and students.
- Leadership, integrity, problem-solving, and strong communication skills.
Bryant & Stratton College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Please mention you saw this ad on BusinessSchoolJobs.*
Business School Jobs in Popular Cities