132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions. 5 New Jobs Today.
Assistant Director of Admissions
A cover letter is required for consideration for this position and should be attached as the first page of your resume. The cover letter should address your specific interest in the position and outline skills and experience that directly relate to this position.
The Stephen M. Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan is a diverse learning community grounded in the principle that business can be an extraordinary vehicle for positive change in today's dynamic global economy. The Ross School of Business mission is to build a better world through business. Through our powerful ideas, purpose-driven leaders, and positive impact, we empower business leaders to improve the world. Learn more about Ross HERE.
The Assistant Director of Admissions supports the recruitment of high quality applicants to the Full-time MBA program (FTMBA). You will recruit and manage current students and alumni who volunteer to assist the Admissions Office with recruiting and admissions activities. This includes management of the FTMBA admissions interview process, prospective student outreach and other recruiting initiatives. You will report to the Senior Associate Director.
FTMBA Interview Process:
- You will manage the FTMBA interview process including recruit, coordinate training , and managing the scheduling of all FTMBA interviewers (students and alumni).
- You will coordinate feedback and ongoing training.
- You will collect and analyze data related to admissions interviews, and other related information in the interview process for quality and consistency.
Admissions and Recruiting:
- You will conduct regular presentations and answer questions.
- You will follow up with applicants who start a FTMBA application to answer questions and assist with application completion.
- You will help with initial screening and review of FTMBA applications.
- You will plan on-campus or virtual recruiting activities.
- You will represent the School at recruiting events.
Data Management and Process Improvement:
- You will research, benchmark, and integrate new processes and technology to improve the quality of services to all groups including prospective students, applicants, current students and alumni.
- You will manage online interview scheduling tool.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 5 years experience in a professional environment, or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Excellent written skills
- You must be comfortable to present to a large group
- Demonstrated initiative, judgment mindful of external reputation; and care with confidential information
- Independent worker.
- Meet deadlines.
- Project management.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
- Troubleshoot technology issues and learn new applications independently.
- Flexibility to work early mornings, nights, or weekends.
- Willingness to travel.
Salary Information: The general salary range for this position is $49,000 - $55,000. Candidates can expect to be paid a competitive and equitable salary. Factors used to determine salary include experience, knowledge and skills for the position. All candidates are encouraged to discuss salary questions to honor alignment and transparency throughout the recruiting process.
Benefits at the University of Michigan
In addition to a career filled with purpose and opportunity, the University of Michigan offers a comprehensive benefits package to help you stay well, protect yourself and your family and plan for a secure future. Benefits include:
- Generous time off (Vacation, Holidays, Season Days)
- A retirement plan that provides two-for-one matching contributions with immediate vesting
- Many choices for comprehensive health insurance
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability coverage
- Flexible spending accounts for healthcare and dependent care expenses
- Flexible Work Program
- Ross Onsite Fitness Center
Job openings are posted for a minimum of seven calendar days. The review and selection process may begin as early as the eighth day after posting. This opening may be removed from posting boards and filled anytime after the minimum posting period has ended.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
U-M COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
COVID-19 vaccinations, including one booster when eligible, are required for all University of Michigan students, faculty and staff across all campuses, including Michigan Medicine. This includes those working remotely and temporary workers. More information on this new policy is available on the U-M Health Response website or the UM-Dearborn and UM-Flint websites.
Job Opening ID
Assistant Director of Admissions
Admissions Officer Senior
Ann Arbor Campus
Ann Arbor, MI
School Bus Admin
ROSS SCH MBA Program
Posting Begin/End Date
12/21/2022 - 1/18/2023
$49,000.00 - $55,000.00
Academic & Student Services
*Please mention you saw this ad on BusinessSchoolJobs.*
Business School Jobs in Popular Cities